Wednesday, May 31, 2006

And It comes to a close

It is May 31st, and I think it is the perfect time to reflect a bit. I just recently looked back through this entire blog, start to finish. Needless to say, I was amazed.

I remember coming to class the first day, vividly in fact, and seeing all of these new people who would be my classmates for the next year. I didn't 'know' a lot of them; I say this and laugh now since we are all such good friends. I attribute much of that to this class. Working with these people, through bad weather but great times, Government and Composition classes, soon graduation, and of course, helping end poverty housing in Ohio, I cant help but smile. It has been a great ride and I am thankful I was granted the opportunity to participate.

Now that my reflection is finished (When one volunteers to write the blog for the whole class, one gets to write about himself a little bit), I can show everyone what all of our hard work has done for some great people.

At the dedication of the house...















All smiles



















Tears of happiness









Giving of the keys!



















Of course we had to pose for a picture!

And so, it comes to a close, but not without gradification, happiness, or laughter.

A subtle line has been painted by our class, one that others shall follow and find fulfillment. To next year's class: I say enjoy. It will be a time to remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home